Bank of baroda job Position Chief Risk Officer
Bank of baroda job of The Chief Risk Officer will oversee the entire process of risk management, including at the group level i.e. domestic operations.
International subsidiaries, domestic subsidiaries, foreign territories and branches
He / she will be responsible for reviewing risk models, bank policies, procedures and pricing models, etc.
Bak of baroda job link 👉👉click here👈👈
SBI clerk 2020 job link 👉👉click here👈👈
IBPS PO link 👉👉click here👈👈
role and responsibility
The role of the Chief Risk Officer will be broadly classified under the following areas
A) Credit risk management.
B) Market risk management.
A) Operational risk management.
D) Liquidity and interest rate risk management
The CRO will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer (MD and CEO) of the Bank / Board of Risk Management Committee (RMC).
- Age(as on 13th April 2020):Less than 60 Years
- Mandatory Educational Qualification
Graduation/Post Graduation in any stream (recognized / approved by Govt., Govt.bodies / AICTE)
- Desirable Professional Qualification
It is desirable that the candidate possesses any of the following professional qualification:
a) Certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of
Risk Professionals (GARP)
b) Professional Risk Management Certification from PRIMA Institute.
c) Holder of Chartered Financial analyst charter awarded by CFA Institute,
d) Designated as Chartered Accountant by the Institute of Chartered
Accountants of India, or equivalent abroad,
e) Designated as a Cost and Management Accountant by the Institute of Cost
Accountants of India, or equivalent abroad;
- Mandatory Work Experience
Minimum -25- years of experience in Bank /Financial Sector of which at least -7- to -10- years should have been in the Risk function.
Additionally the candidate should have been in a Chief Risk Officer / Head of Risk position for a Bank / Financial Institution for at least -3- years
- Additional Work Experience: The candidate should have work experience in the following areas of risk management:
Hands on implementation of risk guidelines.
Handling regulatory and internal audit cases.
Dealing with international regulators
- Nature & Tenure of Engagement:
Extension for a maximum of 5 years in a period of 1 year for a term investment on a contract basis.
At the end of the term the commitment of the bank can be extended to the respective roles of the bank
- CTC offered: The compensation to be paid will be linked to the market on the basis of a fixed salary based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall qualifications for the respective posts.
However, the selected candidate will be above and above the fixed compensation but will be eligible for the Performance Linked Variable Salary linked to the achievement of specific targets / results.
- No. of Position: 1 (One)
- Location of Posting: Mumbai
The candidate may be deputed to work with the team(s) with the organization/parent organization/ any subsidiary of the parent organization, if and as deemed necessary.
- Last date of application : 22nd April 2020 (23:59 hours)
- Method of applying: Candidates are required to apply by clicking on the link below. A detailed CV with relevant qualifications / experience / exposure for the post / date of birth applied must be uploaded on the link provided.
- SBI clerk salary in hand | salary structure and allowances
- IBPS sO notification 2020: latest SO notification, exam date, admit card, result
- IBPS Clerk Notification 2020 | Exam, Result, Admit Card Notification 2020
- IBPS PO Notification|Exam, Result, Admit Card Notification 2020
- SBI PO syllabus 2020 | Download Prelims, Mains Syllabus Pdf 2020