IBPS Exam Selection Process 2020
The job of that bank’s probationary officer (PO) is an attractive career option in which millions and millions of aspirants compete every year,IBPS Exam Selection Process 2020 is one of it. as it is the primary stage for accepting the services of the bank’s officers.
Eligible candidates are selected by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). The IBPS selection process is very difficult to crack and requires complete preparation of the IBPS PO Main Exam and IBPS PO Interview.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has recently applied for recruitment of probationary officer / management trainees with participating organizations.
Candidates who wish to appear in IBPS PO Prelims, IBPS PO Main Exam and IBPS PO Interview must first register for the General Recruitment Process (CWE PO / MT-VII).
- The candidates who qualified for the primary examination will sit the main exam.
- Similarly, the candidates who qualify for the main exam will take part in the interview round.
- Finally, interview qualifications will be recruited as a participating bank in the probationary officer.
- Candidates will be promoted in the next phase on the basis of IBPS PO 2020 cut-off.
- Preliminary exam marks are not taken into account when preparing final quality lists.
- The final selection of the candidates will be decided on the basis of the main exam and interview score, 80:20 ratio.
Do something that your future self will thank you for.
Pre-examination training of IBPS PO Exam selection process
Pre-Examination Training: Nodal Banks / Participating Institutions A limited number of candidates from Scheduled Castes / Tribes / Minority communities may be recruited from some centers across India.
All eligible candidates who want to take the training before the exam will fill the online application related column.
Training will be provided free of cost, while all other expenses related to travel, boarding, lodging, etc. will have to be taken to participate in pre-examination training program designated by the candidate.
Reserves the right to cancel pre-examination training centers and / or to add some other centers and / or arrange alternatives, according to response and administrative viability.
No candidate accepts any right to be selected in any of the organizations mentioned only in the presence of pre-test training.
IBPS PO Preliminary Exam 2020
The preliminary examination of IBPS PO 2020 will be held on October 3,4 and 10, 2020 and This is the first step in the IBPS PO selection process. This includes online testing (Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability English language) sections.
Exam Duration: 60 minutes (20 minutes for each section)
Total Questions: 100 (Quantitative Aptitude – 35 + Reasoning Ability – 35 + English Language – 30)
Total Marks: 100 marks (1 mark per question)
Question Type: MCQs (Multiple Type Questions)
Note:- Candidates will have to calculate section wise as well as overall cutoff for the results of the preliminary examination.
- SBI clerk salary in hand | salary structure and allowances
- IBPS sO notification 2020: latest SO notification, exam date, admit card, result
- IBPS Clerk Notification 2020 | Exam, Result, Admit Card Notification 2020
- IBPS PO Notification|Exam, Result, Admit Card Notification 2020
- SBI PO syllabus 2020 | Download Prelims, Mains Syllabus Pdf 2020
IBPS PO Main Exam 2020
The IBPS PO main exam is conducted both online and offline. It contains objective papers and descriptive papers.
The IBPS PO Main Exam will be held on November 28,2020. The exam has 4 sections in English Language, Data Interpretation & Analysis, Logic & Computer Awareness, General / Banking and Economy Awareness.
The descriptive paper has only 2 questions i.e. essay and letter writing. This section will take 25 points and 30 minutes to try.
Exam Duration: 210 minutes (Objective Paper- 180, Descriptive Paper- 30)
Total Questions: 157 (Objective Paper-155, Descriptive Paper-2)
Total Marks: 225 marks (Objective Paper-200, Descriptive Paper- 25)
Questions Type: (Objective Paper-MCQs, Descriptive Paper- Written)
Note:- Descriptive paper will be checked only if the candidate has cleared the Objective paper.
IBPS PO Interview
The IBPS PO Interview is another phase of the IBPS PO selection process, which is important and not easy to explain.
The candidates nominated for the CWE PO / MT-7 in the main examination will be called for interview from the participating institutions and with the help of IBPS, the Nodal Bank should be coordinated in each State / UT.
Interviews will be conducted at select centers. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by the letter of the Center.
the venue of the event, the date of the interview and the date of the interview. Interview call letters can be downloaded from the official IBPS website.
The total qualifications given for the interview are 4.. The minimum eligibility score in the interview should not be less than 5% (for SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates for 35%).
The CWE (main exam) and interview weight (ratio) will be 80:20 respectively.
The final score of the candidates will be based on the marks taken by the candidates in the CWE PO / MT-VII and the main examination of the interview.
The candidate failed to qualify for interview points at least 7 or was not barred in the interview or further process.
The candidate should be eligible for both CWE (Main) and Interview and the quality selected for subsequent temporary allocation process should be high enough, the details of which will be made available later on the IBPS website.
At the time of interview, the candidate should submit the following valid prescribed documents. In the absence of documents, the candidates will be rejected.
Failure to submit required documents by the candidate at the time of interview will result in the candidate being denied further participation in the recruitment process.
Documents Required for IBPS PO 2020 Interview
Candidates should prepare the following documents with their original and attested photocopies in support of IBPS PO 2020 eligibility.
- IBPS PO Interview Call Letter
- IBPS PO Online Application
- Date of birth proof
- Photos Identify proof
- Graduate Market / Degree / Certificate or equivalent qualification result is on or before August 28, 2020
- The caste certificate issued by the competent authority is given in the prescribed pattern of the Government of India. Caste certificates in the OBC category must show that they belong to the non-cream layer.
- Income and property certificates given by the competent authorities of the Government of India to the candidates of the EWS category in prescribed format.
- Disability Certificate issued by District Medical Board in prescribed pattern for PWD category
- If a candidate uses the services of a member, fill in the details of the author in the prescribed form.
- Ex-servicemen are required to submit a copy of the service or discharge book retained along with a pension payment order and documented proof of rank.
- Candidates currently working for defense will have to submit a certificate from the competent authority stating that they will be exempted from service on or before August 27, 2020.
- Candidates working in Government / Semi-Government Offices / Public Sector Undertakings / Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employers.
- As a resident of Jammu and Kashmir, persons entitled to age rest must submit a residence certificate.
- Since the 1984 riots, those eligible for age rest must submit a certificate from the District Collector.
- Experience letters (optional)
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility